About the brand-new official map and city guide
Last autumn we relaunched NewcastleGateshead’s official printed visitor guide. Responding to changes in the way visitors use visitor information, the new guide is:
- Seasonal – to enable us to include timely content for visitors.
- Streamlined – cutting down on the paper we use and signposting to further visitor-targeted content online.
- Integrated with a full-size version of the NewcastleGateshead map, making it really easy for visitors to find advertised businesses.
60,000 copies of each A2-folded-to A5 map and city guide (see example) are printed and distributed via destination gateways, hotels, visitor attractions, universities and other points of high visitor footfall in Newcastle and Gateshead.
- March – June 2020
- July – October 2020
- November 2020 – February 2021
- March – June 2021
Due to the new, seasonal nature of the visitor guide, the winter edition has replaced NGI’s NewcastleGateshead Winter Festival guide.
The official map and city guide is a prime opportunity for North East businesses to reach visitors and locals looking for events, attractions, culture, entertainment, shopping, sport, activities, days out, places to eat and nightlife – in short, things to do! And we have significant discounts on advertising for our partners.
- Back page advert (A5) from £1,350 +VAT
- A5 advert from £1,200 +VAT
- Strip advert (70mm w x 148mm h) from £402 +VAT
- Listing (with 30 words of copy, contact info and image) from £192 +VAT
Space is limited and bookings will be secured on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- March 2020 edition – Friday 14 February 2020
- July 2020 edition – Friday 5 June 2020
- November 2020 edition – Friday 2 October 2020
- March 2021 edition – Friday 5 February 2021
5% discount available for anyone booking advertising in more than one edition.