Date: Wednesday 26th June 2019
Time: 8.00am registration for 8.30am start, closing at 10.30am (approx.)
Location: UNW Boardroom (Ground Floor), Citygate, St James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JE
Funding is built on relationships and relationships are built through great communications. This presentation will give you a critical insight into the whole process, allowing you to raise more funds, through stronger relationships and better communications.
Understanding your funders journey is critical. Identifying the key stages, influences and touch points that your funders experience is a great place to start, but what if there was more to it than this?
In this presentation, our guest speakers Nevil Tynemouth and Danny Mitchell will share an insight into the way to build meaningful relationships through excellent communications, helping you improve your communications and relationships by sharing these key points with you:
- Understanding why we do and don’t do some of the things that we know we really should
- Discovering how to tackle some of those things that are a challenge in communications
- Seeing the world though others (especially your funders) eyes
- Understanding what’s their motivation and what is yours (a key relationship builder)
- Developing a positive emotional state and effects on relationships and communications (and why stress can damage your communications)
- Learning to build trust with everyone around you
- Using highly effective questioning and listening to really connect with funders and everyone around you
You will leave with a series of tools, techniques and approaches that will help you build stronger relationships and allow you to communicate with everyone around you more effectively.
If you would like to sign up for this event, or for further information, please contact Maxine Johnston via email@example.com or on 0191 243 6259.
About The Speakers
Author, International Speaker, Coach and Trainer
Nevil launched two of the UK’s most familiar brands in Dyson and BlackBerry. With over 25 years of business experience, he has a critical knowledge of how to understand stakeholders, identify key messages, and communicate effectively.
Danny has worked successfully as a Fundraiser in the charity sector for over 14 years, across income streams and for both national and regional charities. He believes in being innovative in how you engage with your audience, and that relationships are everything in the sector – something which once helped him secure a single £1,000,000 donation.