Salary: £45,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, 24 months fixed term (60/40 office / homeworking)
Responsible to: Director, Invest Newcastle
To lead on and deliver health and life sciences sector inward investment and professional support as a senior member of the Invest Newcastle Team. A key aspect of the role will involve delivering the North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA) Health and Life Sciences Sector Inward Investment Project.
- Leading a BD & Marketing campaign, and creating a strong inward investment narrative, that will generate new health and life sciences sector inward investment leads for the area.
- Using research, sector insights and experts to assist with the creation of a strategy and implementation plan that supports growth of the health & life sciences sector across NTCA
- Managing a portfolio of health & life sciences investment enquiries throughout the inward investment life cycle
- Supporting the growth of existing health & life sciences sector companies, through the delivery of account management activity
- Growing a strong local sector relevant network and managing partner, stakeholder and external contract activity (including project & CRM reporting) aligned to the NTCA funded project
Closing date: 5pm Friday 5 November
Completed applications and equal opportunities monitoring form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.